M1. Basic theoretical knowledge of swallowing 6 ECTS
M2. Basic clinical understanding of dysphagia 9 ECTS
M3. Screening and evaluation of dysphagia 1: clinical aspects, not instrumental 9 ECTS
M4. Screening and Assessment of Dysphagia 2: Instrumental Examination 9 ECTS
M5. Active and passive treatments 9 ECTS
M6. Critical evaluation of the research literature on dysphagia 6 ECTS
M7. Roles and expertise of the members of a multidisciplinary team 6 ECTS
Master's Final Project 15 ECTS
Master's Final Project
- October – December 2021: Contribution of the conceptual framework, hypothesis and protocol file.
- December 2021- January 2022: Drafting of the protocol.
- January – May 2022: Field phase.
- May – August 2022: Data analysis and abstract writing.
- September, October and November 2022: Delivery of the final work and reading (presentation).
The final master’s project begins simultaneously with the academic year (Module 1) and ends once the final document has been delivered and the project is read (presentation and defense) before the evaluating court.