M1. Basic theoretical knowledge of swallowing throughout life 6 ECTS
M2. Basic clinical understanding of dysphagia throughout life 9 ECTS
M3. Screening and evaluation of dysphagia 1: clinical aspects, not instrumental 9 ECTS
M4. Screening and Assessment of Dysphagia 2: Instrumental Examination 9 ECTS
M5. Active and passive treatments 9 ECTS
M6. Critical appraisal of the research literature on dysphagia 6 ECTS
M7. Roles and expertise of the members of a multidisciplinary team 6 ECTS
Master's Final Project 15 ECTS
Master's Final Project
- October – December 2020: Contribution of the conceptual framework, hypothesis and protocol file.
- December 2020- January 2021: Drafting of the protocol.
- January – May 2021: Field phase.
- May – August 2021: Data analysis and abstract writing.
- September, October and November 2021: Delivery of the final work and reading (presentation).
The final master’s project begins simultaneously with the academic year (Module 1) and ends once the final document has been delivered and the project is read (presentation and defense) before the evaluating court.